Motorcycle Mechanic Technician
Coastal Powersports now has an opportunity for a full-time Motorcycle Mechanic / Technician to join their team in Karratha, WA.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal, you be completing motorcycle and ATV servicing and repairs.
In addition, Coastal Powersports is looking for the successful candidate to step up and manage the workshop.
Day to Day tasks include:
• Complete engine, gearbox and suspension rebuilds;
• Diagnose mechanical and electrical faults;
• Tune carburettors; and
• Complete workshop job cards.
To be successful, you'll need:
• A motorcycle trade qualification
• A valid, Australian class 'R' motorcycle licence
• Post-apprenticeship experience across a variety of brands
• A passion for motorcycles
• Strong technical aptitude
• The ability to work autonomously while following procedures and working toward KPIs
• A commitment to delivering quality work
Standard working hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. You will also be expected to work some Saturday shifts on a rotational basis between 8.30am - 1pm.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive employer offering long-term career stability and growth.
You’ll be rewarded with an above-award remuneration circa $38 - $40 per hour ($96,826 - $107,047 inclusive annual salary).
Due to the nature of the role, you’ll also enjoy autonomy and diversity from working within a small business, with the opportunity to
become a key contributor to overall business growth.
Coastal Powersports may offer relocation assistance.
Bring your passion for motorcycles to this growing business
Surrounded by iconic natural attractions and now hosting a revamped, bustling town centre, Karratha is a modern town that offers all the facilities you need - plus more!
Located in the stunning Pilbara region of Western Australia, you will never be short of activities to fill your spare time. From camping and adventure sports to ancient Aboriginal rock art, the region has something for everyone to enjoy!
Karratha is renowned for attracting people from all over the country and enticing them to stay. The welcoming community is easy to fall in love with and the lifestyle is second to none.